Assessments and Program Design
- Program Design
- Structural Assessment & Program Design
- Bio-mechanical Assessment & Program Design
- 1:1 training with RFC Certified Personal Trainer
- 1:1 training with Rocky
- Single Visit
- 8 personal training sessions; expires and recurs in 60 days
Personal Training Experience - PTX (promotion for new clients)
- 8 personal training sessions and expires in 30 days
PT Plus Hybrid
- 4 personal training sessions and unlimited group classes
- 8 personal training sessions and unlimited group classes
Group Class Membership
- Drop In
- 5 Visit Punch Card (expires in 30 days
- Unlimited Group Classes
At Rocky's Fitness Center, we like to do things a little differently and our classes are no exception. Clients have said our group training feels like a giant personal training session. Santa Cruz is a small community, and we treat you like our friends and neighbors, because YOU ARE! Our staff is invested in knowing each and every client. How you move, how you think, what drives you to do your best in and out of the gym. Using the same approach to biomechanics, mobility, education, and results that we apply to our professional athletes and our rehab clients allows us to think on our feet and rise to the challenges of creating successful experiences for every client, every class.
Our group classes have something for everyBODY. Whether you are a Big Wave Surfer or part of the Stroller Brigade, our staff will provide you with the individual attention needed to make each group class a success. Our trainers understand MOVEMENT. So, while each class has a specific focus, the exercises can and will be progressed and regressed to ensure each client gets the results they desire, safely and effectively. This approach frees you up to focus on what really matters: having fun! We combine cutting-edge training techniques, personalized attention, and good clean fun. Our staff delights in creating an atmosphere of comraderie, hard work, and humor. It is our mission to be the best hour of your day. We love what we do. We think you will, too.
- Power and Speed
- ABC's (Abs, Balance, Cardio)
- Endurance *Foundational Strength
- Wild Card
Drop in today and enjoy a your first class for FREE!