The Paddler’s Guide to Strength and Conditioning by Rocky Snyder
Copyright© 2003 by Rocky Snyder. All rights reserved.
You must cite the author and source of this content if you wish to use or reprint it in any form.
The only book of its kind, Fit to Paddle is a complete fitness and conditioning guide for paddling enthusiasts. Extremely well-illustrated with 60 high-quality photographs, it clearly describes, step-by-step, workouts that kayakers and canoeists can perform in the home, gym, or on the water.
An indispensable resource for competitive paddlers, it offers surefire techniques for quickly building flexibility, endurance, strength and stability, while offering helpful hints on nutrition and overall outdoor fitness.
- The only sport-specific conditioning guide for the millions of paddling enthusiasts worldwide.
- Features a preface by world open canoe champ Eli Helbertand a foreword by champion surf kayaker Dave Johnston.
Find out how to:
- Build more paddling strength
- Enhance your endurance
- Increase balance and coordination
- Reduce chance of injury
- Design your own paddling workout